Apply for Best In-store Payments Solution Award
This award will recognise the most effective and innovative payments solution within the retail store environment. It is open to all forms of in-store payment innovations including, but not limited to, apps that allow customers to pay directly from their phones in-store, a new point of sale feature, self-service kiosks or a ‘scan and shop’ service.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the solution nominated. In your answer please include the speed of adoption by users over the past 18 months and other indicators of strong market reception.
- Impact on Customer: outline the degree to which the solution has demonstrated a positive impact on the customer and has helped deepen the customer & provider relationship.
- Impact on Retailer: outline how the solution has demonstrated a positive impact on the business accepting payments, including increased sales, cost reduction, improved loyalty, and overall benefits to the retailer. Provide metrics where relevant.
- Value: describe the customer value proposition of your solution. How do you measure its effect and communicate its value to the end user?
- Wow Factor: outline how the payments solution stands out from the crowd in terms of security/anti-fraud, user experience, and its creative and innovative elements.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including testimonials if possible.