Apply for Most Disruptive Payments Technology Award
Recognising the rapid advances in security technology to keep pace with the evolving threat landscape, this category is looking for the most innovative solutions to today’s problems. Whether it be protection from malware, phishing, denial of service or man in the middle attacks, the judges want to see how new technology and its application are helping people and businesses keep payments safe. Specific case studies and evidence of harm reduction should be included, alongside explanations of product and service differentiation in this competitive sector.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Technology Outline: Please outline the technology nominated, including how the technology and its application are helping people and businesses keep payments safe.
- Innovation: Is it an improvement on existing methods and, if so, how much of an improvement? What are the unique aspects of this improvement?
- Idea Development: How was the idea developed from concept through design and implementation?
- Case Studies: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that utilised the technology nominated, detailing how it was successfully integrated by the Organisation.
- Wow factor: What is the wow factor? Judges are looking for ideas that leapfrog current processes or technology and provide simple and elegant solutions to long standing issues.
- Outcomes: How effective is the innovation, and what are its benefits?
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including testimonials if possible.