Apply for Best Contactless Payments Project Award
This category is open to companies who have played a significant part in the roll-out of contactless payments. It could be an expansion of the contactless payments infrastructure, a retailer who has rolled out contactless terminals or a vendor whose technology has played a key role in a project. The judges will be looking for innovation, impressive adoption rates by users, and the benefits that the project delivers to the nominated organisation and its customers.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project outline: Please outline the contactless payment project implemented over the past 18 months. What was the rationale and background behind it?
- Strategy & Initiation: What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives? How was it initiated?
- Innovation: Please detail any innovations that you introduced through this project.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project, including adoption rates by users, and the benefits it delivered to the nominated organisation and its customers.
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition for this award.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials if possible.